Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Isabelle

Izzie is 8!
Isabelle's 8th birthday was at Le Chic Spa

Nani & Papa were very generous and granted her wish of a spa party! The girls started with manicures and pedicures...

Then glam up do's...
Oliver & Ben stopped by....Oliver was not impressed.
Birthday Princess!
...and her darling princess sister!
Then Isabelle tried karaoke for the first time...it didn't take long for her to loosen up! Guess we know what Santa is bringing this year...
There were extra mics and headsets for everyone! Camp Rock, High School Musical, Hannah Montana...they were in heaven!and of course a dance party.
...all of the glammed up girls!

Yum...gourmet cupcakes...and creme puffs too, of course!
I found the cutest cake sparkler...it only lasts as long as the Happy Birthday song
Izzie said "hey everybody, look over here" then she did this and whispered "thank you" ...my heart melted a little bit, sweet girl....and shirley temples with extra cherries as per the birthday girl's request.

Happy Birthday...all pampered...and tuckered out!Isabelle postponed her baptism until Nani is well enough to be there. So, we will fill you in when that day comes, hopefully by Thanksgiving. I will do her birthday tribute then....xo my sweet girl!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

how fun. you know you're still the best party planner I know. I hope your mom is making improvements. keep us posted.

Kimberly said...

I agree with Rachel that you are one of the best party planners:) Looked like fun and I really wanted one of those cupcakes!! Happy Birthday to your special girl Izzie!! Hope your mom is progressing well.

Jana said...

I seriously can not believe how old your girls are. Alli is like totally grown up, and Izzie, I don't even know where to start. It's crazy!!!!! That party seems like quite the thing!! I would have loved an invite.

Christen, Doug and Dillon said...

So cute and fun! I can't believe all that pink! I also can't get over how old Izzie is! Time flies!

Pitcherpost said...

She is NOT 8 years old, when did that happen! I think she'll remember that party for a long time!

Debi said...

You are definitely the funnest mom ever!! WOW, my girls need you.....or I need you. ARe you sure Ben doesn't want to work here?! I seriously need hairstyling lessons from you. Your girls are so adorable!!

Michele said...

I want a party like that for me some day! You did an amazing job Kate. It is so sweet that she called you over to whisper "thanks"...what a sweety!