Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Oliver was only interested in the jelly bean trail...he couldn't believe he got candy first thing in the morning...

Ben's Grandma and Grandpa came over. I love that the girls get to know her so well. They baked key lime pie together. I think that is so wonderful that she is part of their life and they get to spend time with her.

The Easter egg hunt was fast and furious...





Oliver tried to open the eggs by chucking the eggs on the tennis court...it was quite productive.
Checking out the loot....

2 comments:

Whiting's said...

I am in LOVE with the kids easter baskets. You are so creative, Im glad your my sister in law so I can steal these good ideas from you!

Jana said...

I totally remember you making those baskets. Ahhh, the days. And I love the trail of jelly beans. Smart.