Thursday, April 15, 2010

Easter Dresses

Isabelle was asked to sing this song for the Easter program at church. We recorded it after church for Grandmas :)

The girls were so cute in their Easter dresses...I caught them playing in their makeup and jewelry, so I started snapping pics. And the little models that they are...it turned into an impromptu photo session. I think these might pass for Allie's 6 year old pics.






















This is a blooper from trying to video this...the music didn't start...I thought it was cute :)

1 comment:

Wendy Buhrley said...

Kate - These pictures are GORGEOUS! The girls are so beautiful, the lighting is perfect and those dresses are amazing! I want one for Ash! Where do you find the most beautiful dresses? Tell me please! I can not even believe Izzie's talent. It makes me almost cry every time i hear her sing - it is so beautiful and sweet - so angelic. I am so glad that you do such a wonderful job recording all of this for her. What a treasure it is. I love Allie darling expressions in these pictures too. :)