Saturday, December 19, 2009

Ward Christmas Party

Isabelle was asked to sing for the Ward Party. Allie wanted to sing with her, so they sang, "When Christmas Comes to Town" from Polar Express. Allie missed when to come in...but she picked it right up. I love her little voice....it makes me happy.




As I was going through videos...I stumbled across this video. It is Izzie singing the same song "When Christmas Comes to Town" but she just turned turned 5 the month before this video. I love the sass she throws into it. She was such a little sassy pants!



Izzie stayed up to do a "Sleigh Ride/Marshmallow World" Medley. She couldn't hear the intro..and there was a slight mishap with the accompaniment in the middle, so there is an impromptu occapella moment. But Izzie went on like a pro. With only a week to learn it...she did pretty good. :)




I don't think Oliver liked Santa....


No comments: