Monday, September 19, 2011

Spirit Week & Carnival

The girls had Spirit Week at school...with dress up days each day...and ending in the Carnival.

I was on the art committee which has it's biggest responsibility for Carnival.  I made a bunch of pottery to be auctioned off...there was one for each class.  And for one of the kindergarten classes I made a quilt.  I used their hands and fingerprints to make different insects (their theme for the year) ...and it auctioned off for almost $600...the highest auctioned item!  The kids had a blast at the carnival and are so excited for their new school!

Izzie was a super model....and Allie was a zookeeper :)

















The girls had Spirit Week at school...with dress up days each day...and ending in the Carnival.

I was on the art committee which has it's biggest responsibility for Carnival.  I made a bunch of pottery to be auctioned off...there was one for each class.  And for one of the kindergarten classes I made a quilt.  I used their hands and fingerprints to make different insects (their theme for the year) ...and it auctioned off for almost $600...the highest auctioned item!  The kids had a blast at the carnival and are so excited for their new school!

No comments: