Thursday, May 27, 2010

When It's Number 2, I Look Like Number 1...

That is one of the lines in Oliver's Huggies Jeans Commercial. It hit Youtube today and will release on TV this weekend. Enjoy!

6 comments:

tracyjax said...

LOL I LOVE IT!!!

Brooklet said...

OH my Goodness!! He is so cute. That commercial is going to be BIG! I read the NYT article about the controversy of using potty language in the ad- give me a break- it's an add about diapers. It's funny!

Hello said...

I can't get enough of this commercial and neither can Maeryn she keeps telling me to play it over and over again:)

Wendy Buhrley said...

Holy cow --- that boy is sooo stinkin' CUTE!!!! I love it! What a STAR!!! I saw the diapers in Target a few days ago and I thought these must be the new diapers Oliver was doing the commercial for! He is darling! I keep meaning to tell you too that we see his firetruck commercial on Nick every day! Luke LOVES it. He laughs and laughs we Oliver gets squirted at the end and get so excited every time he sees it. :) That is so fun!

Whiting's said...

thats the most awesome commercial EVER. Is it on tv yet? Oliver is way too cute. Tuff and I just keep watching it over and over again.

Wendy Buhrley said...

Just had to tell you that we saw the commercial on TV last night! It is just so cute! My kids can't get enough of "I pooh in blue" ;)