Friday, August 14, 2009

Another Baby Girl!

Don't worry...not mine! My cute little sister in law Morgan and my brother Tuffer are expecting a baby girl...Lillian Claire Whiting. So of course we had no better excuse to throw a Sugar & Spice themed baby shower. The dessert bar and the lollipop favors were so cute!
The dessert table...yum!

Lollipop Favors
Chocolate Dipped Fudge...I love chocolate!Chocolate Dipped...caramel, pretzels, rice krispies, oreos, marshmallows and smores from "Sweet Creations"...yum.

Cupcakes from "The Sweet Tooth Fairy"
The cute mom to be!

Pom poms and sweets!
Me, Morgan & Mom!
Mmmm a giant cupcake cake!

Sugar & Spice and Everything Nice!Me & my girls!

Cupcakes from the Blue Lemon!

Take home some Sugar!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

you are too good at this. when your kids are off to school you should make a job out of party planning. What a cute party. congrats to your sis-in-law.

Linda said...

Wow! Major sugar overload just looking at all the sweets. Everything looked so beautiful and d-e-licious! I agree with Rachel, you for sure should start a party planning business.

Christen, Doug and Dillon said...

So adorable! You can throw mine next...when I get pregnant that is!

Michele said...

That is possibly the cutest assortment of sweets I have ever seen! I might just have to lift this idea...its SWEET!

Jana said...

Seriously???!!! You really need to make a business for yourself. Next time I have a baby. . if I ever do. . .I am flying you out for a party. No big deal it will be my 5th. We can just say it is a party for being DONE!!! :)

Pitcherpost said...

I'm going to have to remember to refer to this post the next time I host a girly baby shower. I loved it all. My favorites were the lollipop favors!