Saturday, February 21, 2009

"Allie"ism

I have so much to update...and I'm not going to do it right now...but I thought I would throw out a couple more of Allie's comments.

When wanting a board game out of Oliver's room during nap time:
"Mom, I really want a boring game".

After I freaked out that Allie had just shoved her entire hand into her cup of milk causing it to spill all over the table, she exclaimed in a frantic panicked voice:
"But mom, my graham cracker was drowning in there! I had to save it!"

5 comments:

Jana said...

LOL!!! At least she wanted to be heroic. :)

Anonymous said...

My favorite ism yet!

Michele said...

Ok that was too funny...a lifeguard in the making. Allie is so funny!

Kimberly said...

That's to funny about the grahm cracker tragedy. Maybe she will become a life gaurd someday:)

Brooklet said...

okay, I have looked several times, and I don't think that flags and ___ is still in business, because i haven't seen it. sorry!