Fall is officially here. Although there are no falling leaves and it is still 80 degrees outside, it is getting crisp in the evenings. It even smelled like fall the other night. ( I know you know that smell--) This is when I miss Pittsburgh-fall is so amazing there. I kind of feel jipped the last couple of years. But I don't miss the winters, which are 8 months out of the year. So, I am definitely glad to be on this coast. But the girls looked so cute in their fall dresses--we had another after church photo shoot. Again Oliver was napping. I will have to get him later.
But I also wanted to show off the new headbands for the girls that I made late last night. (So excuse the cheesy far off gaze-but you can see the headbands) Izzie is officially over bows--so I am expanding my hair accessory creations. They are made with velvet, dupioni silk, and tulle with swarovski crystals. I may have gotten carried away. But I couldn't help myself. Ben stayed in the car with the kids while I strolled around (okay I ran frantically from store to store before he ran out of patience) in the fabric district in downtown LA. I was like a kid in a candy store. I was literally giddy. When I got back to the car I was so happy--my heart was still racing from the excitement (and the sprinting). So, this is my first creation with my purchases--more to come...

4 comments:
Your girls are so beautiful! You have to get a picture of Oli in there next time. I think your kids were born to model, they're so natural at it.
How are you guys liking USC? I'm sure you're loving Cali. Nothing like being back at home turf!
those headbands are impressive! I do wish I'd been more into the crafty stuff when you lived here so I could have made you teach me everything you know! Oh and I wish Zach would be that patient with me when I want to go to craft stores. Props to ben!
I love he headbands. But you and I are very alike in the bow land. Love them. :)
Loving those Headbands...I am not dismissing your gorgeous girls either! I remember when you showed me those dresses a while back. They are to die for. You should take up creating new hair accessories, I find I am liking it. You could sell those for around $42 in today's market.
I miss you.
Post a Comment