Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Ben
It is Ben's birthday today. So, I thought I would rave about him for a minute. I am so proud of him. He came straight out of school into being the only dentist in a practice. He jumped in with both feet and is doing such a great job. He flew all of the country between work, visiting us in Utah and interviews. He got into USC for a pediatric residency and he starts in June. This is an amazing program and he will be such a great pediatric dentist. He is so good with kids. He is such a hard worker and a perfectionist at his job. And he comes home after a hard day and is willing and ready to help at home. He cooks, he cleans, he does laundry, bathes kids, and all with a great attitude. I am so lucky to have him. He is such an amazing man and my best friend. We are going on ten years and I love him more than I can express. I love you babe. Happy birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment